Why Choose Us?
Our aim is to provide an extremely high standard of service and workmanship, giving you complete peace of mind that your pipes and plumbing are in 100% working order. With a 40-year life expectancy and 10-year installation guarantee, our pipe relining services will leave you completely satisfied.
At Full Bore Pipe Relining, we provide a number of services to suit your needs. Our Nu flow technologies are the specialists in trenchless pipe repair and relining. We provide a simple, practical, cost effective solution to stormwater, sewerage and potable pipe repairs.
- CCTV Survey: We can quickly and easily inspect your drains and sewers using state-of-the-art CCTV surveying equipment, helping you identify and repair any major problems.
- Draining: Once we’ve identified the issue causing any drainage problems, we can then provide you the best solution available to fix a range of issues, such as blockages, and collapsed or crushed pipes.
- Pipe Relining: With state-of-the-art equipment and years of industry experience at our disposal, we can offer a more economical and efficient solution for all your pipe relining needs.
Our CCTV survey technology is the best and most cost effective way to inspect drains and sewers. Whether you have an existing problem, or just want to avoid a possible issue in the future, a CCTV survey by our team is a quick and accurate way to check the state of your pipes.
We use specialist software and camera technology to carry out our inspections. These provide imagery that can assess the condition of the drain or sewer. During this process, there is absolutely no disruption to the property or environment – you won’t even know we were there.
There are several instances that we can assist you with when it comes to the care and maintenance of your drains. We undertake a thorough inspection, identifying the potential issue and then work to develop the best course of action. Often, only a section of the drain system requires repair, which is something we can help you with.
If you are having constant problems with your drains and are not sure where the problem lies, we can conduct a recommended pipe inspection. Most commonly, issues with drainage pipes are:
- A broken drain
- The drain is misaligned, has collapsed or has been crushed
- Foreign objects blocking drain pipes
- Blockages caused by tree roots that have grown in the drain from cracked joints, restricting the flow
- Drains with pipe work that has dropped
Once the root of the issue has been identified, we can recommend the best solution and perform the repair accordingly.
In the past, the only repair option for drains was to dig them up and replace the damaged sections. However, this process creates a huge mess and disturbance to your home or business – not to mention the cost of restoring the property to its original condition.
With state of the art equipment at our disposal, we can offer a more economical and efficient solution to all your pipe repairs. Our unique procedures create complete and permanent structure repair options, minimising the amount of disruption to your life. Pipe lining is suitable for residential locations, as well as commercial and industrial settings.
There are many advantages of employing us for your drain lining:
- Drain lining can help to prevent the leaking of sewers – this can help guard your property against dangerous contamination
- Pipe relining is a much cheaper option than replacing the existing pipes altogether
- The process is quick and painless, it can be finished in one day
- Relining is stronger than brand new PVC pipe
- It can help save your trees and garden by eliminating root problems for good
- Relining prevents the erosion of your pipes
- Repairing and enhancing sewer lines’ hydraulic efficiency
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Experts: We have been repairing and rehabilitating pipes for years, making us the experts in eradicating all manner of plumbing issues.
- Friendly & Reliable: From our office staff, through to our technicians and plumbers, our entire team provide superior quality, reliable service.
- Honest & Competitive: We know how hard it is to find an honest tradie. With us on the job, you can rest assured of a competitive, transparent price and service.
- Licenced & Accredited: All of our technicians are licensed Nu Flow technicians. Nu Flow is the world’s premier solution for pipe repair and rehabilitation.
- Long-term Guarantee: Our materials come with a 40-year life expectancy, with a 10-year product installation guarantee
- Proven Results: We have the results to back us up, we don’t have to speculate, and we know we can succeed. Peruse our client testimonials for proof.
- Superior Service & Workmanship: We pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and workmanship on every job.